Pages

Monday 9 December 2019

The Columbian Exchange

My teacher has a positive impact in my life. She always teach all about kindness and positive words and she gives us other positive things and we like that positive things that our teacher says to us, I also like that positive words and sometimes when we become naughty our teacher says do not become naughty, you have to become kind with everyone and do not fight,when someone acts silly to you you don’t mind them and you mind your own business.             







                                                                          By: Adhitya Bipin
                                                                 From: Glen Innes School

                                                                               Room: 8

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Adhitya,

    It is lovely to meet you! Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. I am really excited to get started!

    That is awesome that your teacher has had a positive impact in your life. I also agree that we should be kind to others and send out positive words. You never know what’s happening in people’s lives, so you need to be nice.

    Keep up the great work, you are really doing such an awesome job!

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.